Aguma Peppermint Herbal Tea
Possible health benefits of peppermint tea include improving breath, relieving tension headaches, aiding digestion, and more.
Here are 12 science-backed benefits of peppermint tea and extracts.
- May ease digestive issues
- May help relieve tension headaches and migraines
- May freshen your breath
- May relieve clogged sinuses
- May improve energy
- May help relieve menstrual cramps
- May be beneficial against bacterial infections
- May improve your sleep
- May aid weight loss
- May improve seasonal allergies
- May improve concentration
- Easy to add to your diet
Ingredients: 100% Peppermint
Net Weight - 40g
Aguma premium teas may be consumed after infusing for 5-10 minutes for intense flavour by adding a filtering bag to a cup of freshly boiled hot water. Herbal teas are recommended consumed without sweetening. It can be sweetened with a plant-based sweetener (dates, monk fruit, miracle berries etc) or honey as needed. The brewing method is very important in herbal teas.
Note: To be used as part of a healthy lifestyle. For other health and nutritional support call +233 (55) 355 6279 and speak to our Naturopath at LifeWellness Wholistic and Ayurveda Center.