Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories.
- Despite their tiny size, chia seeds are one of the most nutritious foods on the planet. They’re loaded with fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and various micronutrients.
- Chia Seeds Are Loaded With Antioxidants
- Almost all the Carbs in Them Are Fiber - Almost all of the carbohydrates in chia seeds are fiber. This gives them the ability to absorb 10–12 times their weight in water. Fiber also has various beneficial effects on health.
- Chia seeds are high in quality protein, much
higher than most plant foods. Protein is the most weight loss friendly macronutrient and can drastically reduce appetite and cravings.
- Chia seeds are high in protein and fiber,
both of which have been shown to aid weight loss
- Chia Seeds May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
- They’re High in Many Important Bone Nutrients
- Chia Seeds May Reduce Blood Sugar Levels
- They May Reduce Chronic Inflammation
- Chia Seeds Are Easy to Incorporate Into Your Diet
Remember, the key to getting long-lasting benefits from any food is to eat a balanced diet.
Note: Chia Seeds are to be used as part of a healthy lifestyle. For additional health and nutritional support call +233(55) 355 6279 and speak to our Naturopath at LifeWellness Wholistic and Ayurveda Center.