Earth seed Black Soap Peppermint
African black soap is the latest skincare product to reach “holy grail” status, and for good reason. Touted as a solution for breakouts, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, and everything in between, black soap is the ultimate beauty buy for everyone. Enriched with Peppermint essential oil, it's the ideal soap for all skin types and ages.
Peppermint oil naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It has a cooling effect that soothes irritation and inflammation due to acne.
- 100% Natural- Made from plant-based materials, our soap is completely free of chemicals (SLS, Parabens, etc.) that are in most other soaps and are known carcinogens.
- Enhanced with Essential Oils- Scented with extracts from flowers imported from 3 continents, giving our soap an extra boost of properties and an authentic fragrance.
- All-In-One Soap For Entire Family- Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin, yet strong enough to protect you from all bacteria. Also doubles as a shampoo that penetrates your locks and cleans your scalp thoroughly.
- Viscous- Unlike other liquids, black soaps pour out of the bottle slowly and lather immensely. This is achieved without the use of SLS (a chemical ingredient used in 99% of liquid soaps on the market to increase their density and lather) rather than as a result of our own patented formula.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does your soap lighten the skin?
No, however, it does fade blemishes and dark spots for evenly toned skin.
- Is your black soap good for sensitive faces?
Generally speaking, our soap is excellent for sensitive skin, however, some people do have an allergic reaction. This reaction expresses itself as a mild rash that goes away once the soap is no longer used. For this reason, if you know your face to be ultra-sensitive, apply sparingly initially.
- Is your black soap good for infants?
We made our soap with our babies in mind and have used it on them since day 1. It is very effective in combating skin disorders that are common during infancy, however, take caution not to get the soap in the children’s eyes, it can be quite irritating. If the soap does get in their eyes, simply wash it out with water and everyone will be fine.
- Can your soap treat acne & eczema?
Yes. Our soap has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the irritation caused by eczema & acne, reducing the symptoms associated to a minimum. Note: Eczema is a genetic condition. Our black soap will not cure it, but it will reduce it significantly.
- Can I shampoo with your black soap?
Yes! Our soap gets rid of product build-up and dandruff, allowing your scalp to breathe. It also reaches in and cleanses each strand of hair in the process.
Note: To be used as part of a healthy lifestyle. For other health and nutritional support call +233 (55) 355 6279 and speak to our Naturopath at LifeWellness Wholistic and Ayurveda Center.