Hemani Sesame Oil (30ml)
Sesame oil is made from raw, pressed sesame seeds and has culinary, medicinal, and cosmetic uses.
Some of the uses and benefits are
- High in antioxidants. Sesame oil contains sesamol and sesaminol, two antioxidants that may have powerful effects on your health
- Has strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- Good for your heart.
- May help control blood sugar.
- May help treat arthritis.
- May help heal wounds and burns.
- May protect against UV rays.
For Internal Use:
Take up to 1/2-1 tsp twice daily.
Suggested Use: Take after a meal, not on an empty stomach.
Mix with your food or shakes, or drinks to make it more palatable.
For External Use:
can be used topically like massage oils, or hair oils, or you can make your own blend, and use it for aromatherapy.
Sesame Oil is to be used as part of a healthy lifestyle. For additional health and nutritional support call +233(55) 355 6279 and speak to our Naturopath at LifeWellness Wholistic and Ayurveda Center.