Longrich Baohetang Cordyceps Militaris Capsules
- Longrich baohetang Chinese caterpillar has been jointly developed by Tsinghua University-Longrich Biological Technology Institute, Longrich (USA) Health and Cosmetics Research Institute;
- Product Quality Assurance, it contains a high of 1.1% cordycepin which is 300% far better that those common cordyceps sinensis;
- Advanced enrichment process, the product cultured in sterile environment . With anti-aging and tumor inhibition, improves blood circulation and enhance immunity.
- Used for treating a wide range of bacterial infections such as tuberculosis and staphylococcus
- Increases oxygen supply to the brain thereby helping you to remain vibrant and energetic.
- Improves mental ability
- Destroys free radicals
- Strengthens heart lungs and kidneys
- Effective in treatment of cancerous tumors
- Strengthens spleen, sinews and joints
- Nourishes blood, brightens eye and prevents ageing
- Strengthens body immune system.
- Relieves coughs and dry colds and alleviates aches caused by cold
- Provides essential support for healthy functioning of the brain and helps to calm the mind; It improves memory and supports brain health
- Nourishes lungs and provides energy.
- Strengthens ability to handle stress
- Powerful natural antibiotic
- Lowers blood pressure and blood sugar
- Used for treatment of impotence in men
- Used to reduce blood cholesterol, triglycerides and artery atherosclerosis
- Used to improve renal functions and can reduce the effect of toxic substances on the kidneys
One capsule in the morning and one in the evening; Morning with warm water before meal; Evening with warm water after meal
Suitable for: People with low immunity.
Not suitable for: Children, pregnant women and breastfeeding women.
Dosage & Directions for Use: Take 2 capsules orally, once a day.
Specification: 0.5gx 60 capsules
Shelf Life: 24 months
Note: For best results to be used as part of a healthy lifestyle. For other health and nutritional support call +233 (55) 355 6279 and speak to our Naturopath at LifeWellness Wholistic and Ayurveda Center.